Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen went black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my charge 3 screen went black and when I put it on the charger and hit the side button it will just vibrate. It won’t reset or connect to my app. Any help at all?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

My charge 3 has done the same. Just managed to get a faint smiley face bit then nothing! No time or any counting of steps are showing. I just don't know what to do next. Btw I am 80 years of age since the middle of July! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @Edward.A@Minitonka. I'm sorry to hear your Charge 3 screen went black. 

@Edward.A, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

@Minitonka, happy belated birthday! Please confirm that you have tried changing your Charge 3 clock face and  the long restart. After trying the restart

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

To reboot, first put the device on charging, and then press and hold the button on the left of the screen for about 8 seconds. The device is ready for use when you see a smiley icon and the tracker vibrates. Another workaround to fix the black screen issue is to change the clock face in the Fitbit app

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes