Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen went blank

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Charge 3 a little over a month. Last night my screen went blank. It was at 100% battery. It is still syncing with the app so I can see that it is still tracking my steps and sleep, etc. When I tried to restart it by placing it on the charger and holding down the side button for 8 secs. When I hold the button down it does a very quick pulse vibe about 4 times and then nothing. I've tried holding it longer than 8 secs also and still nothing. Very frustrated to be having this issue with a brand new product. Contemplating returning the one I bought my husband for Christmas and returning mine as well if not resolved immediately.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
620 REPLIES 620

Just to update everyone 

After numerous resets, reinstalling of app etc I contacted customer service.

Am currently awaiting replacement as still under warranty 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

It didn't work for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

It didn’t work for me 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a black screen and have tried several times to reset it (followed the steps here) but no smiley screen comes up when I plug it back in.

Best Answer

I didn't get the smiley face, but the screen did come back.

Best Answer
awesome
Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you fix it I am have this problem now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had this happen to mine over and over. I received a replacement device and then it started happening with my new one as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fix is at the beginning of this (rather long) thread.

will

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks I do have a email with fitbit this is terrible the cost of themSent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I followed the instructions that indicated to put it on the charger then press the button for 15 secondsSent from the cloud.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I did this over a year ago seems like I, don’t remember other than what I put up, I’m sorry for all of you , I cannot believe how many emails I’ve gotten today

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I have tried it all I get smiley face white line I can rebot in the watch it self but the moment I take it off the charger its dead. Battery light is flashing on the charger been on for over 25 hours. App states 100% battery life?Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I can get the smiling face and white line but the moment I take it off the charger its dead. Battery life on app states 100% but flashing on the watch its self. Been charging for over 24 hours. Can rebot from the watch but no luck.Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you I have tried everything on the thread. Reboot and re synced no luck the moment I take it off the charger its dead. App states 100% battery?Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same. Frustrating!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep just packed it back up sending back.Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing it too. I've tried the 'fix' repeatedly but with no success.

Best Answer
I have decided to send mine back did not even have it a month.Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

sorry.. looks like i may have restarted the thread again, i was looking up past issue with blank screen an came across this an made a comment..

Best Answer
0 Votes