Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen went dark

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Add me to the many with this issue! The screen is now only visible in complete darkness; even then, only the top and bottom of the screen are visible and it’s so dim that I have to hold it right in front of my eyes. 

I read all the forum questions on this, so I have checked the brightness setting and sleep mode (not easy as described above), tried the restarts, tried changing the clock face. Nothing. Right now it is useless as a watch, but still pairs with my phone. Help! This is clearly a common problem. The watch is two years old, so out of warranty. 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Same issue! I replaced my last Charger 3 because of this same issue. Now my new one is doing the same. Black screen! ☹️

Best Answer

@Blankscreennow @Sheri73099 It's great to have you here! 

Let me help you with your Charge 3 screens not working. @Blankscreennow thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

@Sheri73099 you don't mention any troubleshoots so I suggest you restart your tracker by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had same problem.   I reset and see the darkness went away by resetting.  Thank you

Best Answer

I have tried resetting. Nothing. Black screen. 

Best Answer

I’ve tried everything and still no screen. Says my tracker is paired on my phone and put in the numbers that just are not able to be seen on this watch. The only thing the watch does is vibrate. Can’t pair the dam thing if I can’t even see anything on the screen. Sad to have spent that much on a watch that I thought had a good reputation and have it end up as expensive junk. 😢

Best Answer

Mine went completely black yesterday.  When I try to charge it the watch gets extremely hot! Nothing even shows on the screen when I have it on the charger.  No vibration no battery icon.  Nothing.

Best Answer

@MSS-1965 @Rondaswatch @rj2peas  It's great to see you in the Community.

@MSS-1965 really happy to hear that the restart helped fix the issue. 

@Rondaswatch @Sheri73099 I have created tickets for you two. Make sure you check your email service as you will be contacted by Support via this way.

@rj2peas I noticed that you already have a ticket with Support so please work for them to find a solution.

Keep me posted.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here, I tried the reset and got the Smiley face but it never vibrated as indicated. Change clock face, nothing has helped. 😞

Best Answer

@CC43081 It's good that the community is growing! 

Sorry to hear about this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes