Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen white

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen has gone almost entirely white. Reset does not work. Tried multiple times. Looks like screen burn? Device is less than 3 months old. Can’t send image from my phone. Please help. Very disappointed! 

Best Answer
97 REPLIES 97

It's even impossible to respond to this thread becuse the website crashes all the time... I had written a rather long answer and it suddenly vanished.

F**k this, this is unacceptable. Their customer care is a joke, their products inferior and this thread alone should be a reason to issue an official apology, but the way their customer care treated their customers the last six month, its simply not an ok standard for a company. Not responding to an inquiry even with an automated answer for a month is simply not ok for a company this size.

I do hope people abandon their products until they do issue some kind of statement. Me, I'm certainly not upgrading to a Charge 4. I'm done.

Best Answer
Hi. I had it for 6 months. It temporarily work (2 days) after I reboot but
then it totally stopped working. I already changed my watch last year.

Im also disappointed with the charge 3 fitbit, It is not worth to buy it.
Best Answer

Yes!  I would switch to Apple Watch!

I’ve about 5 different Fitbit watches, they all failed after a year warranty expired except one in less than a year.  Not reliable!!

Best Answer
Hi,
I got a better response going via twitter and they sent me a replacement.

A
Best Answer
0 Votes
The exact same thing happened to me. My fitbit is 2 yrs old. They gave me a
discount code and I'm sitting here thinking "I don't wanna another one is
your defective products and not get reimbursed for it." So yeah I would
switch as well, that's what I'm doing soon because the other brands are so
much better and reliable and have a much longer warrantee. I'm never
getting a fitbit again after this experience... So disappointed.
Best Answer

This has also happened to my fitbit charge 3. It just happened tonight! It was fine a few hours ago. My fitbit looks the same as the other pictures posted in this thread. I tried all the suggestions, none of them worked!
I bought my fitbit Jan. 2020. 

Best Answer

Tried this and dint work for me.  Mine a year or two old and no warranty.  What can it do to get it reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue. How did you resolve it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got mine exchange due to warranty. Think that works differently in EU contra US. But this is the third I have now due to getting to exchange watches and this, the third, had screen rows that died now, after only half a year. Don't think I will ever get a Fitbit again. Something for $149 should last more than half a year, and this just doesn't.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen has done this too. I have tried all of the options suggested - reboot, unpairing, changing clock face and nothing works. It's not that old either and already a replacement due to other issues with my first one 😬

I'm in New Zealand, how do I go about replacing again? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen has gone entirely white. Reset does not work tried multiple times. Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have same issue, is getting worse, can’t see anything... fitbit support is not replying, is so disappointing. I have fitbit charge 3 for a year only, and before that I had charge 2 for over 2 years and didn’t have this problem. I want this to be resolved, i did evthg, removed app, installed again, rebooted fitbit, changed clock face and still nothing. I would even say it got worse today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge 3 device has only been used a few months because I gave it to my son who just never got into it. I got it back from him when mine quit working, charged it up, and the screen is completely white. Not still under warranty, but hardly used. 

Reading how common this "white screen" problem is, there is obviously something very wrong with the Charge 3 design, which is disappointing. I already know the drill if I call Customer Support -- they'll be happy I restarted it, but there is nothing they can do but offer me a discount on a new device. I'm just frustrated that the Charge 3 turned out to be such a lemon and expected more from FitBit.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I have tried turning it off and on (which doesn’t work) as well as changing the clock face which isn’t working either 😞  

The screen on my Fitbit is also white 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the community forums.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the steps you've followed. Since you've tried the suggested steps and the inconvenience has persisted, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Click here to get connected. 

Also, in order for our team to provide you a prompt resolution, I recommend explaining the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you performed. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @WilsonFitbit - i am having the same issue - the screen is displaying white background (see below). I've tried all the options (i.e. Reset, Reboot, clock faces etc etc.) mentioned in the various discussions. Its under 1 year old and its broken. Not sure what to do.

Model: FB410

FCC ID: XRAFB410

Version: 28.20001.88.11

Thanks

Adeel

(adeel_shaukat@yahoo.com)

Fitbit_White Screen.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Gemini8383

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for attaching a picture of your Charge 3. Since the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. I was told that you already tried to contacted them via chat, but it got disconnected. So I'd recommend tying to contact them by phone this time. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there.

Catch you later. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer

That have me hope for a few seconds. I tried rebooting a couple of times, but no good. I have the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes