Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! 

I charged my Charge 3 after a long time, it vibrates and the green light still flashes but even after 2 hours the screen isn't starting. Doesn't matter how long I press the side to restart. 

It isn't getting synced to my phone either or else I could have tried the clock face trick. 

Please let me know what else I can do. 

Thank you!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @AditiJain, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that the screen of your Charge 3 won't turn on. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try one more workaround which has been helpful for this type of issues. Please try a long restart. To do so on your device, follow the steps below:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again and see if the screen turns on properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes