Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 shows new horizontal line

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

From yesterday my Charge 3 has a new horizontal line across the face.  This is not the download timer bar as it is lower than that.  Any ideas how I can get rid of it?  I have tried the long reset, changed clock face etc?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Vickster68 Thanks for being part of our Community! 

Let me help you with your Charge 3 showing a line on its screen and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have received possible remedies from the Support team but unfortunately they did not work and have been offered a like for like replacement or a discount on a new device.  Before making my decision, I monitored the screen over the weekend and the fault seems to be rectifying itself.  The line is hardly visible now.  So at this time, I think it would be a waste to take up the offer of a replacement just for the sake of it.  Should this happen again though, I will be in touch!  Many thanks for your help - greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vickster68 thank you for the update.

Really happy to hear that your tracker is working now and glad that our Support team could offer options in the end.

Happy stepping and stay safe.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes