Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 shows white lines on the screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 screen stopped working properly. I have tried the steps like changing the clock face, but the screen stopped working properly.  Also, it is hard to swipe the screen after these lines showed up.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Luke265, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'd like to follow up and help you with your Charge 3 since the screen is not working properly and it won't swipe due to the lines that it shows also. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

Please restart your Charge 3 as described in this help article. After this, monitor your tracker and see if the screen works properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the suggestion but the screen still has the white lines.  I have had the tracker for a little under 11 months

Best Answer

@Luke265 thank you for following our previous suggestions.

Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes