Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 steps, stairs and heart rate issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

These issues started a week ago today. So what my Charge 3 does is keep track of stairs and steps. I’ve tried all the restarting tricks- tips but to no avail. I have no green lights on the back so I know no heart rate would be tracking. Help- this is my second Fitbit and I love having the information. Don’t know what to do.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around, @Dogsandcats.

I am sorry for the delay in response and appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix these issues.

I would like to know if you keep experiencing problems with your information? If so, are they still being with steps, stairs and heart rate? What troubleshoot have you tried so far?.

I hope to hear from you soon. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
My things are restored but I have the lines across the fitbit face. I tried
changing the clock face but to no avail.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Heart rate is working but active minutes and hourly minutes are not and now I have the white lines up and down the fave

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried soft restart hard restart making sure that the contact pinpoints are clean.... the normal troubleshooting protocol 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having this exact problem with my Fitbit charge 3. It was working fine until yesterday i noticed rapid battery drain. i charged it before bed, wore it to bed and waking up in the morning the battery was depleted. upon charging it again now it tracks nothing, no steps, no stairs, no sleep, no heart rate (even heartrate lights are off). It is syncing but no tracking is happening. I have

1. rebooted (over 10 times) both using the tracker under "about" and using the 8 second method while charging cable is connected.

2. I have cleared user data and re-paired the tracker to the app, but still nothing. it syncs but does not track any activity.

i dont know what else to try, been on the forums all day.

Best Answer
0 Votes