Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 stopped syncing to my iPhone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 stopped syncing this morning with my iPhone I tried like 10 times turn of my phone as well but it didn’t work 

so I took the charge 3 away from my app and tried to got it back to my app but the phone day I can’t connect with my charge 3 so what can I do I need help 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Tine.E. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've followed. I'd like to let you know that the syncing process between your Fitbit device and your phone, tablet or iPad can be affected by some factors. 

One of those factors is if other devices are nearby, if that is the case then turn off Bluetooth on those devices or take them to another room. This way there won't be any interference. Also, please make sure that your Charge 3 is still paired to your Fitbit account, if you removed it, I recommend following the steps below and set up the device one more time: 

*On your phone, tap Settings > Bluetooth > the information icon > next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
*Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone. Tap Pair to approve the request.

After that, please make sure that you've followed all of the steps provided in this link

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Tine.E. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've followed. I'd like to let you know that the syncing process between your Fitbit device and your phone, tablet or iPad can be affected by some factors. 

One of those factors is if other devices are nearby, if that is the case then turn off Bluetooth on those devices or take them to another room. This way there won't be any interference. Also, please make sure that your Charge 3 is still paired to your Fitbit account, if you removed it, I recommend following the steps below and set up the device one more time: 

*On your phone, tap Settings > Bluetooth > the information icon > next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
*Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone. Tap Pair to approve the request.

After that, please make sure that you've followed all of the steps provided in this link

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its ok now thank you 🙏 

Best Answer

@Tine.E Glad to hear that it is now working! 

Have a wonderful day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes