Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 stopped working and won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 will not reset or charge.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @CCwoman.

I am sorry to hear your Charge 3 tracker won't reset or charge. I am here to help. I recommend trying the following:

1. Please follow the complete troubleshooting instructions at Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

2. If the issue persists, try doing a long restart:  

• Connect the device to the charging cable.
  • While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds.
  • The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration
  • The device turns off.
  • The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur.
  • Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  • Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Finally, I had to delete it from my account and then re-paired it and added it as a new device .Working fine now.Thanks for your help.
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @CCwoman.

I am glad to hear the issue is resolved now. Thank you for your efforts and the additional details. I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals.  

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes