Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 stuck on 001

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Saying 001 on my tracker, tried to do a reset just vibrating and black screen when I plug it in and hold down. Contacted support their only 2 options to do a reset or get a new one. Completely ridiculous. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Sheenat88. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 3 before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
How is your only solution a reset or a new device?

Sent from Outlook<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sheenat88 I understand where you're coming from. Nevertheless, as I suggested above, feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case. Since you have reported this matter to our team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good thing I didn't take your guys advice and buy a new one. My fitbit was on like nothing ever happened the next day. You guys really should trouble shoot better rather then just tell people to buy a new one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes