Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 vibrating and not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set my charge 3 on the charger all night on Friday. In the morning when i put it on, i noticed it would periodically vibrate and switch to the settings screen like I'm pressing the button, but then it stopped. Later that day it started doing it incessantly and the device shut off because it drained the battery. I put it on the charger but then it started doing the constant vibrating and screen changing and i thought it would burn itself out so i took it off the charger and let it discharge, which it did in seconds. As soon as I put it on the charger and it comes back on, it starts vibrating and changing screens again. What is causing it to act like I'm constantly pressing the button?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@naurmohd I hope you're doing well!

Sorry to hear about this. This isn't expected from your device so I suggest you restart your tracker by following these instructions.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Unfortunately I tried that- looks like the battery may be dead but it's strange- it was working fine and then seems to have suddenly died

Best Answer
0 Votes

@naurmohd thank you for following my suggestions. Since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes