Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 vibrating every few seconds, no longer syncs and my phone doesn't see it on Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is after having problems charging it at all. It would drop down to almost nothing in a day but the app would say 65%. A reboot seemed to fix it to the extent it would actually last a day without problems then gradually be only at 80% after 24 hours, so I didn't charge it this morning. 6 hours later screen goes blank, (even in dark) and it starts vibrating and buzzing. The buzzing has stopped, not yet the vibrating.

I'm thinking it's dead

Doug

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@DougWeller It's great to have you here!

Let me help you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I finally managed to reboot it after several tries and it's charging, but as I've had issues for over a month I'm not optimistic that it will last long. I'll add that I bought it on ebay without a strap. https://www.ebay.co.uk/fdbk/feedback_profile/randominis 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DougWeller thank you for the reply.

Please do share all these details with Support once you get a reply from them on to your email address as this helps them.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer