Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 vibrating, switching screens and ending exercise sessions half way through

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried to get help with these issues and I’m sure I’m not the only one. Fitbit support is not great, it’s difficult to connect with anyone. I was told it was a software issue that was being resolved but nothing has improved. This is the 3rd device I’ve had in 8 months. Suffice to say I’m not impressed with Fitbit as a product or as an organisation 

The screen vibrates and switches to the DND/Sleep screen every few seconds, and during an exercise session it will, for absolutely no reason, just end the session. Makes it impossible to track my activity/fitness properly

Its just so very frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Plofty1 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Sorry to hear about this and thank your troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I suggest you let our Support team know via the same ticket you have already open with them to see what else they can suggest or offer you.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry Alvaro but I do not have a 'ticket' to contact your Support team.  Please explain how I can get in touch with them.  I would love to be able to.  I cannot tell you how dissatisfied I am with Fitbit and all its devices.  Perhaps you can explain how to contact them

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Plofty1 you just need to do the same you did last time you contacted them or reply to any of the emails you have received from the team. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

See you around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes