Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 was constantly vibrating and now won’t turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 3 has been working great until recently. It started freaking out on me, constantly vibrating and showing the the battery symbol as if it was charging, but it wasn’t, it was on my wrist. It also, for a time, showed the smiley face on the screen and nothing else for a while. Well, I already tried rebooting it, which helped for part of a day and then started vibrating again on and off showing the battery symbol, each time with less and less power. I went from a full battery to dead in a day, probably from all the vibrating. Anyways, now I can’t even attempt to reboot because it won’t turn on or even charge. I have no idea what to do at this point. I’ve had it for less than a year.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

This happened to one of my partner's device, it eventually died. You'll need to contact support and get a replacement sent out under warranty, when you do receive the replacement unit make sure you check it, last 2 replacements I received had dirt from the previous user as they appear to send out refurbished devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BritBit Welcome to the community forums! @temporaldoom It's great to see you around and thanks for your input! 

@BritBit Thank you very much for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting! Since the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. 

@temporaldoom I also appreciate your feedback. For more information about our warranty policy, please check: 

https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

This is really frustrating.  I have the same problem with my Charge 3, and all I did was change the clock face.  I reached out to Fitbit because several of my friends have them, and they had Fitbit restart theirs for them.  I spent almost 30 minutes on the chat redoing all the restarts I spent 3 hours doing last night for them to tell me they will send it to the warranty team.  My Fitbit is only1.5 years old so I know it's not under warranty.  This is a waste of my money.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GiGi24 Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process. Definitely it helps to continue working on improvements to our services. 

On a side note, I was able to see that my Support Team has provided a resolution for you. Since you have received assistance from them, I suggest you to update your case if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Thanks for your patience. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes