Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 - white line across the screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I just received my Fitbit 3 from my boyfriend for Xmas (he bought it on Amazon) and shortly after I turned it on and started downloading the firmware a white line appeared with one dead pixel. I tried restarting the device a few times and check other threads and my only conclusion is that the screen is corrupted.

Could you please assist me in solving this issue?

Thank you,

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

That doesnt sound right.  Is the line there on all screens? Or just the clock face? If it is only on the clock face, try a different one. Otherwise the tracker will need to be returned to Amazon.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Dear all,

ABNORMAL WHITE HORIZONTAL LINE ACROSS THE SCREEN

Even it looks like this issue has been risen by many Fitbit Charge 3 users recently, and many opinions have been expressed, there is no official answer from Fitbit itself.

The official approach is to write an email to support center, which will give you an automatic answer that - them being so busy - you'll get your answer in "2 or more days". 

And this for a malfunction appeared hundreds of times for top-of-the-line product just unboxed.

We are not discussing about some sophisticated setting or some issue appearing after heavy use.

This is plainly a hardware issue for products made end 2018. 

DEAR FITBIT, MAKE A STEP FORWARD, ASSUME THE FAULT AND FIND QUICK SOLUTION

AS THIS IS THE RIGHT BEHAVIOR OF RESPONSIBLE COMPANIES

Best Answer

My original Charge 3 had a line of dead pixels. I contacted Fitbit, and they sent me a replacement. I decided to keep using the old one for a bit.

Today, I decide to start using the replacement. IT HAS A LINE OF WHITE PIXELS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN!

Fitbit is complete garbage. Will never buy again, and will continue to tell everyone about their terrible manufacturing quality control.

Best Answer
0 Votes