Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 will not sync properly with iPhone 8 and iPad since Apple update 13.4.1

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the update 3 days ago  , each time I want to sync , I need to uninstall the app, and hit “forget device” under Bluetooth settings .     When I reinstall it again it works for a short time and then will not work again.    (The Charge 3 Did not record sleep last night)
I used to be able to sync with both phone and iPad ,    Now only one will work and in order to get the other to work I must go through the uninstall process again. 
         Does anyone know if this is a problem with the latest Apple update ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Try first restarting the phone and or tracker. 

Then try removing tracker from the phones bluetooth. 

The try clearing the Fitbit app cache. Removing the app does this. 

Try a sync after each step above. Next time try first the step that worked. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Try first restarting the phone and or tracker. 

Then try removing tracker from the phones bluetooth. 

The try clearing the Fitbit app cache. Removing the app does this. 

Try a sync after each step above. Next time try first the step that worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

While this solution does work for a few days, the issue recurs. It is extremely inconvenient, not to mention frustrating, that this device continues to be so difficult to sync. Sometimes it will sync upon opening the app. Other times, open then closing the app will eventually work (just worked now after attempt 22, and that is not the record high for me). I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app, then under Settings, Forget this device, then turn off Bluetooth, then turn it back on, then Install new device from the app, then plug in the Charge 3. It works, but there has got to be a better solution that Fitbit can come up with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep I have the same issues. Getting really over it to be honest

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. Losing the will with this, it’s a complete shambles

Best Answer
0 Votes