Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't change the time and it will not sync with phone Samsung A51

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Clock won't change times zones automatically and sync to my Samsung A51 phone. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Gigirn7. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information. I'd like to let you know that the time on your Charge 3 should fix itself after completing the syncing process. If your Charge 3 still has the incorrect time, I'd recommend making sure that the time zone setting is correct. For more information, please check: 

How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

On a side note, the Fitbit App works well with any mobile device that meets the requirements listed here. If your phone meets the requirements but your tracker still experiences any syncing inconvenience, you can refer to this help article for additional troubleshooting steps: 

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Gigirn7. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information. I'd like to let you know that the time on your Charge 3 should fix itself after completing the syncing process. If your Charge 3 still has the incorrect time, I'd recommend making sure that the time zone setting is correct. For more information, please check: 

How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

On a side note, the Fitbit App works well with any mobile device that meets the requirements listed here. If your phone meets the requirements but your tracker still experiences any syncing inconvenience, you can refer to this help article for additional troubleshooting steps: 

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes