Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won’t connect to iPhone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The charge 3 stopped connecting to my iPhone so now the app is worthless and I can’t track sleep or anything on the app. This happened 2 days after getting my charge 3

Best Answer
83 REPLIES 83

I just got a Fitbit Charge 3, arrived today and I cannot get it and my iPhone 11 to pair.  And when I tried to plug it in and hold down the button for 8 seconds, nothing happens.  I tried all three buttons and held them for 30 seconds each, nothing happens.  Device does not change face, it does not change clock, it does not turn off, it does not show battery, it just looks like it did before I pressed the button.

Best Answer
0 Votes

These instructions look great . . . except my fitbit will not go into the setup page you descibe.  I hold the button and NOTHING happens.  How do I get to the page you show?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Coming to the conclusion the charge 3 is rubbish. Mine keeps getting locked in error and is a pain in the **ahem** to fix. Will not buy Fitbit again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just tossed my Charge 3 for good. It is trash. New update fails after 15 to 20 minutes three times. I just don't have time for this piece of garbage. I'll just rely on my Charge 2 and Apple Watch!!! Sorry Fitbit and really sorry Google for buying this product!!!

Best Answer