Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't respond unless it's plugged into the charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I put my Fitbit onto charge earlier this week. It was responsive and vibrated when squeezed. When I disconnected it the screen went black and the device became unresponsive. I can put it back on charge and the device is responsive again. I've tried the following:

• Squeezing the device for 15 seconds to force a reboot
  • Manually going through the settings and rebooting the watch while on charge
  • Changing the plug socket and USB plug the device is using to charge

When the device is on charge the screen has some grey lines on the screen. There are no cracks or damage to the exterior of the watch. Any help or suggestions from support would be greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi here @KoalaOnALlama, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this situation prior to posting here.

At this moment, the limits of what we can do for you here on the public community forums for the issue you're experiencing have been reached, so I've contacted our Support Team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions. Note that due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes