Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't show sleep and sleep score data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When syncing my Fitbit to the app I get all the sleep data and scores ok, but it doesn’t sync to the Fitbit device which just displays 0 for both stats. All other stats seem to work fine.

Have tried disconnecting the Fitbit, rebooting, re-pairing etc still nothing.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 3 is not showing your sleep and score data. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try a long restart. To do so on your device, follow the steps below:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.
  8. Set up your watch from scratch again.

Finally, monitor your tracker and see if it provides sleep and sleep score data properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have tried that. And can’t even get the first step to work. I just get a smiley face and turns back on.

Still no sleep data or score showing on device, but is recorded on app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi dear,

I tried all the instructions and it works but when I woke up today, the device didn’t show the sleep data again . Why this happened again ?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you get it to work? I just end up with a smiley face and that’s it nothing else happens

Best Answer
0 Votes
Keep holding the button until the progress bar appears and complete the device will keep vibrating while this process . After that remove the device from the charger , it must be shut down now. Then plug it again to the charger and set up the device again from the scratch using the app.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The wife’s inspire 2 has the same issues too and that’s brand new! All the data is in the app... but no sleep score data on the device just 0. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi...me too got the same problem, just got smiley and the device turns back on

Best Answer
0 Votes

how ur device now?

Best Answer
0 Votes