Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't stay on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my new Charge 3 last night direct from Fitbit.com

It is fully charged but won't stay on. Orginally got it on and was doing the required update before being able to use it. It stopped at 8% of the update and now the tracker won't stay on for more than a few seconds. It needs the long reset to come back on at all, but won't stay on long enough to setup and download the firmware update. After an hour and a half on chat with fitbit, they gave up!! The teeck said the update would fix the "display problem" but you can't update a product that is off.

Now I am supposed to wait for an email! I even paid $10 for expedited shipping and ended up with a product that won't work and now have to wait some more to see what they even decide to do about it!  So disappointed in the product and company!!!  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome on board @tjplace! Thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit environment, customer service and devices. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

Since you've contacted our support team, I'd recommend keeping the conversation with them as they will provide you with the options available for based on your warranty status

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be around! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I've been "updating" my brand new charge 3 via computer/bluetooth. IT dings and vibrates every few seconds and shows fitbit/setup and exclamation point alternating. After 2 hours, it still says updating. The fitbit also shuts itself completely off and I have to long press to restart it. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to my fitbit after just a year of use

Best Answer
0 Votes