Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't sync to my Moto G7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I used to have the alta hr. Worked great with my moto g7. Alta hr broke 6 months ago... Finally was able to afford the charge 3. I cannot get it to sync. I'm so mad. There is no reason this should not work with this phone if an older Fitbit works with it!! Fitbit you have really gone downhill in the 4 years I've been using you. I love Fitbit and want to continue to use it. But I cannot go out and buy a brand new phone on top of the money I just spent on this Fitbit. What can you do about this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject & formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @KIMI5654, thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this situation with your new Charge 3.

Please note that our main purpose is to avoid negative experiences to our customers, we're always willing to help and provide troubleshooting steps. 

Fitbit products are compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 12.2 and higher, Android OS 7.0 and higher. You can see the list of our Supported Devices at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend trying the following:

1. Remove the Alta HR from the Bluetooth settings 

2. Restart your Charge 3

3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.

4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.

5. Setup your Charge 3

Hope this helps, I'll be around if there's anything else I may do for you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a moto g7 power, my charge 3 stopped syncing on October 19!

Now, on November 27 the time stopped updating.

I got this watch as a gift on my birthday in August. It's been nothing but trouble.

Why? 

I need a fix for this. It's ridiculous.

I went to support and it said I need to have the app syncing continuously, but it gave no steps to do this!

If like the name of an app that actually works. 

Best Answer