Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't track my sleep times accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fell asleep for 3 1/2 hours then awakened and let dogs out. Could not go back to sleep for 2 hours, then did for an additional 3 1/2 hrs-The data stated I fell asleep at 10 pm and awakened at 1:30 am but did not show the correct time that morning. 

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @annkalch3!

Please note that you can edit your sleep log if for some reason your device didn't track your sleep properly. To do so just tap the sleep tile on your Fitbit app's Today page. Then tap the sleep log you want to edit. Now tap the three dots in the upper right corner and find the option to edit (On Android phones, tap the pencil icon in the top right).
Finally adjust the time you went to sleep or the time you woke up, and save.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @annkalch3. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your Charge 3.

In addition to the information shared by @Talahthas, keep in mind that your time asleep is calculated by subtracting your time spent awake and restless from your overall tracked sleep time. For example, if you slept 8 hours but woke up 2 times for 15 minutes each, your time asleep would be 7 hr 30 min.

To learn more about your time asleep in sleep stages, see What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes