Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won’t turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 3 got it last night was working fine all day and I looked down at my wrist it was black so I figured it was just dead ...plug it in and it won’t vibrate turn on or show me any sign that it’s charging ?!

Best Answer
199 REPLIES 199
Got mine to work, apparently it was not charged completely. This one seems
a little tricky, but one I got it charged and updated it, it has been
fine. I also now make sure if I see any updates I do them
Best Answer

See on the next page I got mine started and updated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the info. I re charged mine and it was working great and i just love it but the last 2 days it wont sync and thrre is a delay in the time showing. Ill have to call the company i guess .
Tks
Noreen

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact customer services team they can help you with a restart or other help. I found them to be extremely helpful
Sent from my Samsung device
Best Answer
0 Votes

I Put it on the charger, Held the restart button for 10 seconds and it turned back on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit thank you for steps it worked 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tap it once to turn it on

It turns of automatically 

@Robindavis01 wrote:

Charge 3 got it last night was working fine all day and I looked down at my wrist it was black so I figured it was just dead ...plug it in and it won’t vibrate turn on or show me any sign that it’s charging ?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to mine. I tried this and it worked! Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarreFitbit. Your instructions worked for me ... thanks! Heart

Best Answer

Your solution works but problem is this issue keeps on happening every time I charge the band. And everytime it turns dead after charge, won't respond on key press, won't light up on connecting to charger. Only press and hold and reset works while connected to charger. Question is , is this a software bug that will be fixed eventually or a hardware fault that needs a replacement via warranty?

Best Answer
0 Votes

charger three wont turn on

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my charger 3 for christmas and I have had trouble with it sync now it is black screen I push down for 8 seconds get that smiley face and screen is Still black and still will not charge. I am getting aggravated. Your restart is bull and does not work. Figure something else out bc, I am getting so mad. Do you even know what your saying or doing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issues 

it started to work again when I went to the app and changed the clock face

Best Answer

Did the same thing but now i have issues with it syncing.  So far i just turn bluetooth off then back on seems to work but we really shouldn't have to do that.  Thanks for email

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried that still did not work.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I did that and did not work. Customer support could not get it to work again
Best Answer
0 Votes

THIS.  Mine is totally dead. Attempting to charge it does nothing except become a fire hazard with how hot it gets.  No lights, no vibrations. Will be returning product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

followed all instructions to the letter and charge 3 will not turn on.  will return for another but it seems a lot of people are having the same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem however I called support and they had me do a hard reset which is you put the Fitbit on the charger then you press the button on the side for 8 Seconds and you should see a 🙂 and that's it it'll work fine

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine did not do anything so I had to send it to the warehouse to see if it
can be fixed or not they are going to send me a new one. I have not heard
nothing which dies bother me
Best Answer
0 Votes