Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won’t turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 3 got it last night was working fine all day and I looked down at my wrist it was black so I figured it was just dead ...plug it in and it won’t vibrate turn on or show me any sign that it’s charging ?!

Best Answer
199 REPLIES 199
Great thanks

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Niko10461 @Noreen69 I'm sorry for the late response. However, thank you guys for trying and sharing the restart process. Don't hesitate to get back if you need further assistance with your Fitbit trackers.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you both in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all of the restart instructions but my Fitbit still will not turn on, any ideas?

Best Answer

I followed all the reset tips and tricks. The Fitbit 3 still does not turn on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried all I can and it still has not been fixed. What do I do now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like nobody is interested in us mate

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve done this from two different locations on two different charging platforms. It still does the same thing. Vibrate but does not come on. The smiley face comes up but still doesn’t sink or show a screen face. I’ve also done this a few times and the only

difference now is I have a line across my screen that’s stuck there. Once you remove the charging cable it still doesn’t show the screen face. Now

what?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to mine, now the face does doesn't even come on
mine.
Best Answer

Yeah and the green light on the back isn’t on which tells me there is a synchronization problem as well. Not sure what else to do other than do without. Hopefully Fitbit contacts me to resolve this issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Im still waiting to hear aswell mate, sound like mine is exactly the same
as yours
Best Answer

I contacted CS via chat. They tried troubleshooting and when it was evident that my device is totally dead they sent me a new one. It arrived within 2-3 working days. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same process worked for me in October. So a couple of weeks ago when I had problems AGAIN I tried restarting and it was not working. I contacted CS and at the end they sent me a new device. I am very disappointed with this item. I had no issues with my Charge 2 at all. I already regret my decision to upgrade to Charge 3. Let`s see how the new device will operate..... 😞

Best Answer

I just did the samething. I contacted CS and they verified a few things and once they confirmed it can’t be fixed the replacement is now processed and on the way. Thank you for the help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted CS and they verified a few things and once they confirmed it can’t be fixed the replacement is now processed and on the way. Thank you for the help. Hope yours gets resolved 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still getting black screens and cant restart.

Best Answer
0 Votes

tried 10 times and cant get it to reset, now what????;(

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have been onto the customer support and have a new pebble coming soon,
get onto them it might be a faulty battery
Best Answer

Contact CS and tell them the issue. I did this over an hr ago since mine didn’t work either and everything I tried didn’t work. They asked a few question and determined it couldn’t be fixed. They sent me a link for a brand new one at no cost since it’s a internal issue. Hope this helps. Best of luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

SelmaFitbit-

I've been trying to assist my coworker in getting her charge 3 working again, she's been having the blank screen issue. I've tried restarting the tracker as suggested, the smile comes up, but the screen will not show anything else.

Her Fitbit app is also not finding the tracker, it just constantly says looking. The tracker is still vibrating when you click the side button, on and off the charger.

Any additional help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine was exactly the same, it turned out to be the battery. Get onto
customer service and they will eventually give in and send out a new one 😉
Best Answer
0 Votes