Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having issues with my Fitbit Charge, the screen won’t come on but there is a flashy green light and I tried to charge and the screen still won’t come on. Why is this happening? I haven’t even had this watch for a month, can you anyone assist?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
712 REPLIES 712

It's not possible to change the clock face if Fitbit is not "turned on".

Best Answer

tried this twice and didn't work. Partly because watch and charger cable do not connect - (make noise, vibrate)

Best Answer
They will more than likely have you try all the stuff you have already
done....just do it again anyways...when it dorsnt work, theyll send you a
new one. I had mine in my hand 24 hrs after they had me reorder it. Good
luck...so frustrating when they dont work properly..
Best Answer

Tried a re-set and changed clock face but still a black face. It’s still syncing to my phone but I can’t carry my phone around with me at work and now I have no watch. Suggestions please on how to get the screen to work again. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue but mine is brand new!! Not even got the thing on been trying since last night!! Firstly where is this button am I supposed to be holding the indented line? It isn’t on charge and it is hot is that normal?

Best Answer
0 Votes

As you look at the screen button is the indentation on left

Best Answer
0 Votes
Call customer service This email crap didnt work for me.. got thru, they are sending me my replacement pebble since mine is doing same thing as yours! Hope this helps!!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact customer support.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well my Fitbit just updated with the latest update and my blank screen has life again

Best Answer
0 Votes

this is the second time my fitbit charge 3 has gone blank. the first time i managed to re-start with the long restart but this time nothing is working.  i've done the short restart, long restart, changed the clock face.... nothing, zilch, nada... I only bought it last November .... what are my options please? can it be replaced? refunded? what????

Best Answer
0 Votes

i tried this but no joy

Best Answer
Call customer service.  Sent me a replacement by the next day.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
call them and ask for a replacement
Best Answer

i did and they are sending one! thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have exactly the same issue....if you have any luck please let me know... i'm trying to contact the customer support but cant find a telephone number for my country so stuck waiting for an answer on their twitter support

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had an email this morning telling me to do everything again! Not
very impressed to be honest. There's a clearly a fault with the charge 3.
Might start looking at other products....
Best Answer
I called them and they are sending me a replacement one it’s best to try ring email support were crap xx

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Seem my case same all ... just order new one .. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem...cant on my charge 3.despite trying ti charge n on back n tried all the method informed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I havectge same problem in that it won't turn on. Have tried the methods below ie hold for 15 seconds and reconnect and changing the clock face. Nothing works.

When I do hold the button down it vibrates several times but nothing happens. This has happened a couple of times before but it's always eventually  switched on. This time however it won't. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mike

Best Answer
0 Votes