Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having issues with my Fitbit Charge, the screen won’t come on but there is a flashy green light and I tried to charge and the screen still won’t come on. Why is this happening? I haven’t even had this watch for a month, can you anyone assist?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
712 REPLIES 712
Thank you

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried all of those steps, and my screen is still black, it is still connected to my phone app and vibrates, there is just no display.

Best Answer
Contact customer service....they were very helpful with mine, and i ended
up getting a replacement device very soon after..they had me retry all of
the steps, but when they werent effective again, sent me a new one..i
ordered my replacement on a monday, and received it on tuesday.
Best Answer

I've already tried that multiple times but it hasn't worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Awesome...thank you

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have tried all of this for two weeks and have had no success. So not a fan of Charge 3 in the four months I’ve had it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi,

My wife woke up this morning to find her Charge 3 screen stuck on text messages. Wouldn't scroll through messages, just a frozen screen.

Have tried both the 8 second hold reset and the 15 second hold  reset but nothing has worked and its now a black screen.

It doesn't vibrate when the charging lead is connected, no smiley faces at any point in the reset processes (either on the tracker or me!) and no battery/charging symbol, it's now just a black screen and a dead tracker.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

Abbeygirlshooks & Tommo_N: My first one broke in a month, the second they sent as substitute had the display faulty in less than three weeks. Waiting for the full reimbursement to come, and eager to forget this brand. I was a customer since 2014

Best Answer

I had to speak with Customer service again and I just received my replacement and all is well! It may be a little hassle but at least they stand behind their product. 

Best Answer
Thank you

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Remember to keep it on charge while doing reset

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I did and it will vibrate but nothing will display 😡. Submitted a request for Customer Service to contact me. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem except nothing at all has appeared on my Charge 3 going on 3 weeks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Waiting to hear back from customer support at this point. 🥴

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, that doesn't work. Unfortunately for us who pre-ordered these devices, we got the crappy first gen version that doesn't work. Maybe Fitbit should consider replacing all those devices at no cost to the consumer seeing as we spent $150 on a defective product. 

Best Answer

HI, My fitbit charger was a gift at Christmas, it has stopped working for the past two weeks. I have tried the 15 secs and 8 secs trick but to no avail. I also tried to change the clock face, but as the phone can't connect to the charger, this didn't work either. Any suggestions very welcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Why can’t your FitBit connect to the charger? While Fitbit Watch is connected to charger you then hold down the reset button until you see the smiley face

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The fitbit app continues to say that there is no fitbit charger to connect to. Even when I have them side-by-side!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried changing the clock face. I have tried the 15 second/8 second reset and my charge 3 still has a blank screen. How do I get a hold of customer support? My fitbit is only 6 months old. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I tried your 15 second rule and nothing happened it is just dead.

I also had  a problem for a long time with my Fitbit not sync with my computer .

Moderator edit: content

Best Answer
0 Votes