Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having issues with my Fitbit Charge, the screen won’t come on but there is a flashy green light and I tried to charge and the screen still won’t come on. Why is this happening? I haven’t even had this watch for a month, can you anyone assist?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
712 REPLIES 712

Sounds like the same issue! 

Mine was only 6 months old, so within warranty, so Customer Care (available by live chat or by phone) have offered me a replacement.

Hope you get sorted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue, and its not very old! I'm not impressed with this product. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nor am I. Got it for my birthday end of January. Broken and no joy from
fitbit to replace
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community.

I am sorry for the delay in respond and appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this display issue. @Squawah, thanks for the input.

@NCC0815I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

@CAguy and @Betyboo, if your Charge 3 aren't turning on, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there.

I am a bit frustrated with my Charge 3.  I have a black screen.  It vibrates and sinks to my phone but no clock display.  I have tried all your suggestions (several times) with no effect.  Any other suggestions??

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine won't work unless on charge and switches on for a few seconds to sync
then dies. Won't be purchasing one of these ever again. Was told they
would be in touch to replace.....nothing heard
Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact customer service...
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried both restarts, tried changing clock face, and still nothing. My Fitbit is still tracking, I can see it on my phone app, but nothing will show on watch screen! Please help, just got it 3 months ago n was excited to own and now this! Very upsetting!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep I hear ya. Very frustrating.  Will contact customer service. I'll let you know if I get any help.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

None of these worked. It still won’t come on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
call fitbit and ask for a replacement.
Best Answer
0 Votes

If it's still under warranty they will replace it.  I just had mine replace a week ago. 

https://contact.fitbit.com

Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact customer service....
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know the number, I cant find it on the site ...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Email is: https://contact.fitbit.com  

Best Answer
0 Votes

So has Fitbit customer service stopped responding to the issues with the charge 3? I’ve tried doing all the restarts, new charging cable etc but I’ve seen some people haven’t had replies to their issues on the forum and I think I’ve wasted my time emailing as no reply after more than 48hrs. I’ve always said customer service is great with Fitbit but I’m beginning to see what others have gone through! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was told over 3 weeks ago that someone would be contacting me re
replacement..... Nothing heard. Really dissapointed. Looks like they need
to recall the fitbit 3s. Loads of people with the same problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s not good.  And it certainly isn’t any better of them ignoring people with their issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Its best to call customer service and ask for a replacement if your device
is still under warranty.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve just been messaging with someone on chat and all sorted. New pebble on its way. If I’d left it to email though it’s defo not the 2 days turn around that they say 

Best Answer
0 Votes