Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit screen refuse to show anything, but app is working fine. How can I possible fix this?

Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
86 REPLIES 86
I got my one replaced via customer services..good luck 😀

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer

I have followed these steps and nothing. My screen is black

Best Answer
0 Votes
My charge 3 only two months old, stop functioning, I definitely will not
recommend it to any clients
Best Answer
0 Votes

Line after 3 months. Mistakenly did not return at that time and it got much worse. Now nothing but black. I see a few lawsuits against Fitbit but the one that really should be happening is for a defective product. Charge 3

UNFIT to be sold!!! UNfitbit and by spreading the word as I have will continue to do others can avoid the same crap. Too many other alternatives to be putting up with nonsense.

Best Answer

I tried to restart 2 times with no luck. I then tried the lying restart 3 times. There is no vibration or anything on the screen. It won't even vibrate when I plug it in to the charger.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try customer services-they replacer mine

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. Phoned Customer Service Monday, replacement Fitbit arrived Thursday afternoon. Great service! Delighted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact customer service.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes
Agree is fraud, and the store selling this , should stop doing business
with Fitbit,
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good for you.....not everyone has been so lucky. Hope the new one they sent you lasts longer than 3 months ..... 

A defective product is a defective product and should not be sold until corrected. Read this same issue across different websites. It is ridiculous that they still deny it and continue to sell it to unsuspecting consumers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am definitely planning to go to (Best buy) where I purchase my Charge 3 ,
and ask to stop selling this product,
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything that was suggested and still have a blank screen. I first contacted support on Jan 24th and again the 10th of this month. All I get back is a request for patience. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hooked it up to charger shut if off and it came back on with the display working. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

AlejandraFitbit (Fitbit Moderator)  - I have tried this multiple times and it is still a black screen.  Please advise?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update, I called support again and they have sent a replacement under their warranty. It's still on the way. Hope it works better.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got mine replaced via customer services!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This same issue just developed with mine 2 days ago and I cannot get anything to work. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps and nothing fixes it. After letting it sit for awhile, a fitbit icon and 001 show up on the screen. I purchased it January 2019 at Best Buy. Although I had to re-start it occasionally, it always worked well and I was happy with it.  Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit did replace mine but it stopped working 4 months in so it was still
under warranty.

--
Best Answer
0 Votes
Try contacting customer services, they replaced mine 😃

Best Answer

Still cant see anything 

Best Answer