Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit screen refuse to show anything, but app is working fine. How can I possible fix this?

Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
86 REPLIES 86
I followed the instructions given on turning it off while hooked up to the charging cord and it reset itself and works fine.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

March 20, 2019. Charged my Fitbit Charge 3 and when I took it off charge the screen was blank and would not come on no matter what I did.  Upon checking the back of the Fitbit on the charging points I could see a build up of dirt.  I cleaned it all off and cleaned the connections on the charger and it came on!  All good😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

Doesn't works. I can see in the app the Face clock was change in my app, it s syncronized,  I can fill vibration but the screen is black.  and I don't have blink green lights in the back of tracker as well. What to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The restart instructions actually fixed this problem for me with the first attempt.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen is black, but my Fit Bit Charge 3 is working, I just can't read anything on the face.

I tried all the techniques suggested.  How do I get in touch with Customer Service? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you get in touch with Customer Service?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I an in the same boat  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found that eventually if I kept synching the Fitbit with account it would work.  Go to the contact us on the f8tbit site for #,s to call or email.  Hope this helps,  it Has happened a few times and it eventually seems to work again properly!  Glitches with fitb8t I am thinking.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi , ive tried this method multiple times, the screen does not show a smiley face it just continues to vibrate on notifcations but the screen does not turn on 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit screen has  gone blank I have changed the clock several times tried to reset no luck but the app is working 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Follow the instructions on how to reset your charge 3. It worked for me.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
My charge 4 stopped working after two months, now nobody to help, I
definitely will not recommend Fitbit!
Best Answer
0 Votes

where is the **ahem** turn on button?????????????????

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried everything in these instructions several times including changing the clock face.  Nothing is working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know the feeling. After letting mine sit for a month, I plugged it into the charger and tried to reset it with no success. It looks like the only thing left for me to do is contact the company to see if they can help me.  
Best Answer
0 Votes

I called them last night. A new one is on its way! 🙂

Best Answer
Good luck 🍀 this Fitbit company is a joke, I stopped with this BS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I tried your steps but they didn’t work the first time, however, tried again and the screen appeared during the process. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
It doesn’t work. I have a Lot

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. Nothing happens the watch us entirely dead

Best Answer