Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit screen refuse to show anything, but app is working fine. How can I possible fix this?

Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
86 REPLIES 86

I have had this same issue.  I have followed all steps and it still won't display.  It appears to sync to my stats, but I can't see the display on my fitbit screen. 

I chatted with representative, and walked through all the necessary steps.  However; it didn't work and because my fitbit is just over the warranty it won't be replaced.  I did received a discount to purchase a new fitbit.

I do find this a little funny as I have a friend who had this same issue. It seems that as soon as the warranty runs out, then it stops working and then you have to purchase another one.  Does anyone else have this same issue?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is within warranty they will replace it for free ...

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

My Fitbit Charge 3 shows a blank screen and fails to sync to my phone.  I have been online and tried all the remedies suggested.  When I put it in the charger and push the button it vibrates but does nothing else.  it worked perfectly 2 months ago when my band broke.  I replaced the band and now it won't work.  Any suggestions?

Sheila

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry to hear about it but I know the feeling. After numerous attempts, I finally gave up trying to fix mine and I am shopping for something different, probably an Apple Watch. My Fit-bit was only a little over a year old when it failed.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just received another email from you asking me to reply ...  Did that yesterday but will repeat.  First, the Fitbit continues to track but the display is nigh near useless.  As per suggestions, I have done short & long reset.  Fitbit vibrates part way through, display goes black and then nothing.  Turned it on after disconnecting from recharger, display is very faint & close to impossible to read  Changed the clock face successfully, display is not improved & at times only half the screen appears.  Fitbit was bought in December 2019 so warranty will be over soon.  Can't say I'm overly impressed with customer service as the first response to my query took over a week and now it's at least one week more.  My remaining weeks of warranty are disappearing quickly.  The Fitbit Charge 3 is obviously defective & should be replaced by the company at no charge (pun intended or not)  to me as per the warrranty.  Christmas is approaching & if the Fitbit is not replaced, I will certainly not buy another nor recommend that others buy one due to very poor customer service.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine never came back on, it woukd only display while on thw charger. My replacement one never worked for me. I gave up, I did not buy another, I did how ever by the versa from a friend who was selling it for 100. I will never buy another charge again

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Does seem that my husband wasted his money in buying me this.  I still have the Charge 2 it replaced but if I revert to it I think I will loose all my data.  I use it to track afib which was the primary cause of my having had a stroke.  Thinking of the Apple Watch as a possible replacement.  I wonder if companies like this realize that customer service is a very important part of the purchased product.  In an ideal world this conversation would not be happening and we wouldn't be reading that other owners will be buying or considering another company's product.  Word of mouth will get around but obviously not fast enough for those of us posting here.

Best Answer