Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 wrist-band broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 wrist-band has broken after 6 months of using. Why is that? It did not hit by anything

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When replying. Click on the camera icon.

Snap1.png

Aria, Charge 5, and Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Android One) user.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

where did it break? got a pic?

there are heaps of cheap aftermarket ones that are good, I like mine more than the generic one by far.

Best Answer
0 Votes
[Image][Image]Hi there.
This what mine happened

Thanks for your reply
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine broke as well.

IMG_1559.JPG

Contacted Fitbit Support. They sent me a replacement.

Best Answer
How can I contact them. I am in Laos.
Oh.. I will try on thier website.
Thank you for an idea

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot add pictures here

Best Answer
0 Votes

When replying. Click on the camera icon.

Snap1.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmmm. yes, its like a harder plastic which i thought may become brittle over time, more so in the sun/dry conditions. The one i have is like rubber and much more flexible, It has stretched a little but wont break.

Getting a replacement to me is getting another one that will break, i wont trust something that might make the watch drop and damage that! - you can replace the band, you cant replace or fix the actual watch.

20190908_182712.jpg

Best Answer

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 11.45.24 PM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 11.45.24 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-10 at 11.45.24 PM.jpeg

   i had 2 watches of charge 3 and both are broken duo low quality it's worst version I ever had from Fitbit

Best Answer

Mine is only two month old and small loops are broken same way. Couldnt believe to so cheap quality and got stuck in lockdown with out any option to keep track of exersizes 

Best Answer

I have the same problem!

two Charge 3, and both got broken like in your photo!

I miss my Charge 2 😞

Best Answer

I have had several Fitbit products and have had issues with each one. Their quality control and UAT is the worst. Everyone has gone bad between a year and 2 years. I had lines on my current Charge 3. They did replace it.

At the same time the bad broke, so I purchased a new Fitbit product band from Target. The bands always break, probably why they went to a replaceable band. I have not had this issue before, but I have a rash on my wrist from the band and it's terrible. The itching is ridiculous. I phone Fitbit and go someone in another country who could barely speak English. He couldn't help, but would send a message to that department and someone would email me. Are you kidding, not call, email. I called again and spoke to Julianna, who also is in another country. English was better, but not great. She too said she couldn't  help. Would send a message to that department and they would email me. She didn't even ask about the size, color, etc of the band. She gave me a case number.

I am not sure if the rash is from the band or from the new Fitbit they sent me. Scary.

As I read through all the notes, I see that people are done with Fitbit and are purchasing other products. I see that they are manufactured in China. Well that says it all. I wonder what information they are taking from us and what bacteria is in their products. Frightening...

Has anyone else had the rash problem? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I get the rash all the time, have swap wrists all the time.

Also my Charge 3 wrist-band has now broken for the second time, I haven't even had the watch for 12 months, did get a replacement back June, looks like I can't claim another one...........Bummer not a very good product.

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • hi my band on my charge 3 fitbit has broken i have had it for about 10 months 
Best Answer

Hi please reply to this i can help with you wrist band broken 

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We need a solution for the change 3 wrist band 

Best Answer

This happened to me yesterday. Charge 3 light purple band. I was just washing my hair in the shower and it broke off. Now I just have some unrecyclable plastic waste to throw away. VERY FRUSTRATING. These watches are not cheap. 

Best Answer

Do you have some way to keep the Charge 3 on your wrist even when the buckle is broken off. Mine is out of warranty and it's not good if I'll buy another.

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes