Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 Won't Stay Charged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have charge my device to 100% and after only 30 mins it's drained down to 3% 

It just started doing this 2 days ago.

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Same here! Any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having trouble keeping my fitbit charged. It was charged to 100% at 5 p.m. It is now 9:41 and down to 17%.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did that for a couple of days and now the screen won't come on at all. If I try to restart it it does the vibration but the screen never comes back on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having an issue with my charger 4 not holding a charge, saying it’s charged and dying again in less than 12 hours. What can he done? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having this exact issue for about a week now. Charges to 100% but drains within 6 hours or so.

Best Answer
I spoke with a fitbit agent this afternoon. He said that my fitbit was charging "hot". He told me to clean the contacts on the fitbit and charger with alcohol and recharge holding the side button in for 8 seconds. It didn't do any thing. I now have a case number and since it is still under warranty I'm going to push for a replacement.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 4 has been doing this since morning of Jun 25th. The battery died on me in the middle of a workout. Even after a full charge a few hours ago, it is draining rapidly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems like we are all having the same problem y’all starting recently.

what is Fitbit saying about this?

Best Answer

Same here, it worked fine for almost 2 years.... 

Update: I charged it via my laptop, reset it, and, oh wonder, it came back on, even the display is working again, which has not been working for weeks now. It had only shown results in the App, but nothing on the display. Let's see how long it keeps working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How old are your FitBits?  Strange that it happened so suddenly. It hasn't happened to me yet, but something similar killed my feiend's charge 2 years ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Less than a year old.
Best Answer

1 1/2 yrs old! I’d like to know if anything can be done. I contacted Fitbit for help but nothing worked.

Best Answer
Nothing has been posted. I talked to an agent yesterday, but his suggestion didn't help. I'm going to call again tomorrow.
Best Answer
Mine I'll even a year old yeller and is still under warranty.
Best Answer

Mine just started dying quickly in the last week or so. I wonder what’s going on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to wonder if the last update messed something up or what has happened. Mine just started dying quickly in the last week. It’s maybe around two years old. Seems a little coincidental that a lot of have just started having issues.

Best Answer
Sent from my GalaxyIt seems weird that so many are all of a sudden having this problem. I called fitbit again today.  They wanted me to try different "fixes". I tried one and then just told the rep that since mine was still under warranty, (it expires on July 31), that I wanted it replaced.  New one is coming next week.  Maybe everyone should call and they will realize there is a problem. 
Best Answer
0 Votes
Could be. Mine is still under warranty so I am getting mine replaced. Give them a call. Maybe if enough people do, they will realize there is a problem. Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes
In my case my Charge 4 was 1 1/2 yrs old w/o the extended warranty they offered me a 35% off coupon I used to buy the new Charge 5.  Problem is I only get 35% off 1 unit and I wear my Charge all day every day and have at least 7 different bands they won’t give me any discount on that need to be replaced.
Something is up with their programming that’s caused this to happen to a lot of us 😡

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes