Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 agenda app isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI, I just purchased a Fitbit Charge 4, when i click on the agenda app the following message comes up: 'Sync calendars to your tracker in the Fitbit mobile app'.

Fitbit app has permission to use the calendar (google calendar), notifications are turned on for the google calendar within the Fitbit app, I have tried to restart both devices I have also tried clearing cache and force stopping.

Can anyone offer some guidance on this matter?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Thank you, IntrepidShe!
I have a Xiaomi Mi8 phone and Charge 4 and was getting close to despair.

But turning off and on again these permissions the agenda finally synced to my phone.

Thank you, Swimjay, for posting the steps you followed.

I was stuck with the same problem and trick you did (turning off and on the permissions) worked for me, too.

I wouldn’t have got there on my own. Thanks a lot!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope!!!! Have a pixel 4 tried all of the above and same ol "sync calendars to your tracker in your fitbit app". Nothing works. 

Where the heck do I select which calendar to sync?

Oh. Geez!!! Seriously fitbit. How many times. I guess 3 times. Then somehow it magically starts working?! What a royal pain in the --fitbit.  So nevermind. Chalk that up to lucky fluke

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great advice, it worked! 

Thanks heaps 🙂 

Best Answer

Omg thank you! I've been trying to fix this for more than a week now since my purchase! Wish I'd found it earlier! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. 

New to Fitbit too. Same problem but solved it. 

1. Click on Today icon

2. Click on profile icon on top left

3. Select device (charge 4 in my case)

4. Agenda app isn’t show but ….

5. Select Gallery app (picture of watch)

6. This then shows all apps that are shown as available on my charge 4

7. Select Agenda 

8. Select Permissions 

9. Hey presto - in there I found I just needed to Allow Agenda to Access

Agenda app now shows events on my Charge 4

hope that helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

If there's anyone else still having this problem, and can't get it to work regardless of the loads of advice, I'll pipe in with what worked for me.

What was happening with me was, I could set an alarm on my calendar and it would show up on my for it device as a notification, but if I went into Agenda on the device it just kept saying "0 events" even though I clearly have events scheduled. My Fitbit was up to date, all permissions were allowed through fitbit, calendar, Google, etc that I could possibly think of both within the app and on the phone. I tried disallowing and allowing permissions, I tried reinstalling the fitbit app, but nothing worked.

What I finally decided to do was uninstall the calendar - which was Google calendar by the way. When I did, I noticed an option saying "update" so I selected that. All of a sudden I noticed a ton of events popping up on the widget that weren't there before. (They were in the actual calendar but not on the widget on my phone.) After that, I synced the Fitbit device to my phone again, and tried looking at the Agenda again on my Fitbit device. Sure enough, it worked. Everything is showing up as it should. If I added a new event and it wasn't showing up, I just tried hitting refresh on the Google calendar and synced the device again and it worked fine

Best Answer

Uninstalling & updating the Calendar app worked for me. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes