Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 alarms are not working properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Did you ever get this resolved? I’m having the same problem… it makes no sense to set an alarm for THIS morning… last night I ended up setting two alarms… the first one said “today” and didn’t wake me. I’m glad I set the other, as it said “tomorrow” and did wake me. There’s no indication how to make sure it will go off when I want to. Very frustrating. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

P.S. I have a Charge 4. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same deal. I have a charge 4- I set an alarm for 6:30am and it's currently 10pm. It puts it for today and not tomorrow which means I can't wake myself up. The only workaround I can do is have it activate every x day which is tomorrow, but it's a pain to have to turn it off. Idk if this is a glitch or if I need to reset something but it's an issue! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MiloMutt@jhmejia. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback and for your help in trying to resolve the inconvenience. If you haven't done so, I'd recommend performing a restart to your Charge 4 by following the instructions here: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Also, I recommend making sure that you're setting your alarms as indicated in this help article: How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device? Take into consideration that you can also find instructions about how to delete alarms or how to adjust them in the Fitbit app if you can't do this on your device's screen. 

Lastly, I'd like to let you know that I've moved your posts to the Charge 4 board to keep our forums.

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

How about a link to where you moved it. Same issue here and there are many posts all over for multiple years confirming this issue across devices. This is clearly not just a Charge 4 issue.

Best Answer