Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 - app crashes on attempted sharing of heart workout summary

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, 

Using Charge 4, latest Android app, Samsung Galaxy S22+, every time I try to share the workout results via the heart icon, the app crashes. Flushed cache, reinstalled app, multiple times, same result 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This issue seems to have been resolved in the last update, thanks 👍🏽 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@SodaNlime , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and efforts. 

Do you receive any error message when the app crashes?

Does it crash when performing other tasks on the app?

Could you please describe step by step, the ones you do when the app crashes, so that our team can try and replicate your situation?

I'll be expecting your reply

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JuanFitbit

Open the app, go to workouts, pick a workout you did, click share, and then click on the heart option/share

It flashes and throws me back to the original workout results screen I started at, a couple of times. Then 3rd time it crashes the app and asks if I want to clear the cache 

No other issues whatsoever with the tracker, or app. 

Addition update, upgraded from Charge 4 to Charge 5 and still happening, so definitely an app issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Running v 36669011 for Android (latest) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SodaNlime , Thank you for your reply and further information. 

I've informed our team, so that they get a closer look at this. Afterwards they'll work on a solution for it. 

Should I get more information, I'll be more than glad to share it here with you. 

Keep an eye open, if there another app update should be available. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue seems to have been resolved in the last update, thanks 👍🏽 

Best Answer

@SodaNlime , Thank you for keeping me updated. I'm glad that the App update helped with the situation. 

Please visit our discussion forums. There you will find several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, or better sleep and share lots of tips. They will be happy to meet you there.

See you around

Best Answer
0 Votes