Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 band popping off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently started having an issue with my band popping off while I'm exercising (Kickboxing).
My initial thought was the band was not good so I put a brand new band on the Fitbit.
You can still see a slight gap between the band and the watch, it is not a flush fit and it is still popping off.
It's irritating to have to stop during my workout and take off the Fitbit, reattach the band and put the Fitbit back on. 
I've looked at the Fitbit and I can't see anything broken, just that slight gap between band/Fitbit at the top. 
Any ideas?
P.S When are we going to see a Charge 6?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @DebbieAH , I had exactly that issue with my Charge 3, but oddly I found that switching my bands around (I.e. swapping sides so the one on top I put on bottom and vice versa, if that makes sense) solved it.  It has never fallen off since.  Worth a try.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thank you! I'll give that a try. I've had the Charge 2 and 3, and currently the Charge 4 since 2021. 
I've never had a problem until just lately. I was thinking of upgrading to the 5, but I'm afraid if I buy the 5 now 6 will come out soon. 😆

ETA: I switched the band around and I'm still seeing the gap. I'll leave it though and see if it doesn't pop off. 👍

ETA#2: Band popped off while I was making the bed. I guess that's not going to work for me. ugh. 😖

Best Answer
0 Votes