Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 battery depletion

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all

After some advice.  I bought my charge 4 in November 2021,  since then it's been one problem after another.  Screen not responding being the main one. Recently it was worn in the paddling pool,  only for 20 mins or so. It is never worn in the shower or pool (even though it is supposed to be waterproof). It got slightly wet but in no means submerged for a long period of time.  Since then battery life is only lasting a few hours.  I've tried reboot,  charging overnight,  nothing seems to work.  I never had any problems with my charge 2. Thanks in advance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@KJM7 , Nice to have you around. 

Thank you for your message and describing what you already tried. 

I assume that you already read this: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

If so, please give our team a call or chat with them so that they have a closer look at your case. 

Here are our contact options. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for replying. 

Yes, I tried out everything suggested by fitbit and other users. I spoke to a rep in the afternoon,  who was very dismissive. Luckily ì spoke to another helpful rep last night after my fitbit list all charge in less than a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KJM7  Nice to see you  back. Thank you for keeping us updated and for your feedback. Please continue working with Support as they already have your info. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been struggling with this issue for more than 2 weeks. Fitbit has been sending out what seems like canned troubleshooting responses. I have been a customer for 7 years but I realize its time to move on. So my solution to the problem is 

Moderator edit: Advertisement

Best Answer