Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 battery dying extremely fast....

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys

I've had my Charge 4 for 22 months and love it. It's done me well seeing as I wear it 24/7.

Just recently, it has struggled to fully keep track of my sleep. It misses chunks out. 

And now the battery is dying very fast. I charged it to 86% and it was down to 20% the same day. Today I charged it to 36% and it was dead on my wrist this afternoon.

Does this sound like the battery is faulty and it will need replacing?

I am currently charging to 100% to see how it does, having already spoken to an agent who said they will check the logs if it continues. 

Cheers

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @RunRunRunning. A warm welcome to the forums.

Thank you for sharing the details about your Charge 4. I'm sorry to know the difficulties that you are experiencing with the battery.

While I was checking your information,I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. Please, take a look at your inbox and keep in contact with Support.

Best Answer

Hi Manufitbit, afraid I’m having a similar problem to @RunRunRunning. My Charge4 is about 22 months old and has started to run down within 24 hours of a full charge. Took it off charge about half an hour ago and it’s down to 57% now. Any ideas please? ChrisJ1

Best Answer

Hi Manu,

I am also experiencing difficulties with the Charge 4. It loses battery quickly and I can’t read the time on it outside. It’s too faint. 
Please help.

thanks, Georgia 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same to me. Battery dies within 2 or 3 hours after charging up to 100%. 

Best Answer

Hey guys

If you get in touch with Fitbit support on live chat, they should be able to see your data logs and after going through some stuff, they should be able to resolve this for you with a new device - most likely a Charge 5 🙂 

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am also experiencing the same battery issue problem.  My fitbit battery drains within 12 hours of being fully charged. Is there going to be a software update that will fix this.

Thanks, Bill 

Best Answer

Hey Bill

Get in touch with Fitbit on live chat and they will talk through things and hopefully send you a new one under warranty 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

My charge4 recently started draining the battery really quick, like 3 hours. I just noticed today that the sensors are always on when I'm wearing it but stops as soon as I remove it. I'm not sure if there's a way to toggle the sensors on/off or auto. I've only had this charge4 less than 24 months. It seems like a firmware issue, happened just after I got an email to move my account to Google.

Regards,

Rbman60

Best Answer
0 Votes