Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 has a black screen and it just vibrates

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I Just cleaned my Fitbit and bands with water.

Now the screen is black. When i press the button on the side it vibrates, but that's al it does and the screen stays black. IT doesn't sinc, it won't charge or do anything.

If i hold the button for 8 sec. It re-starts show me the smiley face, then the face dissapears and the screen stays black.

The green light on the back side of the charge does not light up either.

What is the problem?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

I also have same problem from yesterday. 

Best Answer

I Just got a mail for a replacement request. But when i open the mail the Fitbit website won't open the request but keeps telling me i'm on the wrong trail.

Hope it opens tomorrow.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jean-carlos@Mgkrish. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you very much for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. @Jean-carlos I also appreciate your help in contacting our Support Team and mentioning that they sent an email for a replacement. At this time, I was able to see your case and it seems that your replacement order was placed successfully, but if you still have any question or inquiry, I recommend replying back to them and they will continue working on your case. 

@Mgkrish I also noticed that you reached out to our Support Team and they provided information and assistance. If you still have any question or inquiry about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to them and they will be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Wilson.

I feel obligatory to keep you poster about my Fitbit that i had Trouble with yesterday.

I've left home today for work and i left the Fitbit on the charger the whole Day.

I Just came back home and now the Fitbit is working like it used to work before the mallfunction.

But the replacement is allready send out.

Wat should i do, what do you recomment, cause i kinda feel bad now because Fitbit was so helpfull and fast with my problem.  

Best Answer

@Jean-carlos Thank you very much for your reply. 

I'm glad to hear that your Charge 4 is now working again and thank you very much for keeping us informed. At this time, I'd recommend contacting our Support Team and please let them know that your current Charge 4 is back to normal, this way they can analyze your case and they will be able to provide proper assistance and instructions about what to do with the replacement. 

Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Wilson,

I mailed back my Fitbit on July 13, still I didn’t get response from Fitbit. How to track my case no ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mgkrish I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

At this time, I was able to see that you reached out to our Support Team today and I also noticed that they followed up your original case. In this case, they are already working on your case and they should get back to you with more information shortly. I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had this problem too. I let the device discharge completely, then charged it, and it started working fine.  

Best Answer

I've had this problem several times with my Charge 3 too and did the same (fully discharge and charge) and it came back to live.

Best Answer

@Gerwin1 @nikdeshp , Nice to see you here. Thank you for sharing your experiences and solutions here. 

I think this can be very helpful for other users. 

Please keep posting in the Community. 

See you around

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes