Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 hourly activity not updating on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i am using the Charge 4 and i have my bluetooth settings and notifications etc. all switched on at all times. i know they work as when my daughter messages me, it comes through on my ipad and my fitbit charge 4. most of the time the activities are all correct showing i completed 7 out of 7. but an odd time its glitching. it actually glitched the last time yesterday. my first was missing so said 6 out of 7 on my app... but on my fitbit it was still showing as 7 out of 7. i tried syncing a few times but nope didn't correct itself

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

try making sure you log an extra 30 or so steps over your goal. I’ve found that if you only just hit your goal sometimes the app misses a few steps so it doesn’t record the hourly goal hit.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

ok thanks i'll try that

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Theresa222@Rge Thanks for your help.

@Theresa222 I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for the details provided and if you haven't done so, let's give a try to the suggestions shared above to see if that helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We shouldn't have to add steps we didn't take to get the app to sync w/ the device. 

I've noticed over the last week or so, on the app, the # of hours where I met the 250+ or more per hour are not the same as they are on the device (often times registering as 0 on the app for the day).  If I add steps online, the app will update, but that's a lot of extra work (not to mention not accurate) to get the app to appear to be right.  And ever since I've had the Charge 4, there are many many days were the app and the device don't show the same info (usually the # of active hours).

What changes were made in the most recent update to mess this up, and what is going to be done to fix it???

~raquel54
Best Answer

Hi there, @raquel54.

Thanks for joining this thread and letting me know about your Charge 4. Just to clarify, the suggestions shared above were referring to taking a few more steps rather than manually logging steps. Nevertheless, I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Because your post didn't mention, let me recommend restarting your tracker and monitoring its behavior in the next few days to see how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes