Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 interval training isn't vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Other Fitbit will vibrate when you set intervals to mark going from one interval to the next. The Charge 4 does not vibrate/buzz but only shows the interval is up on the screen. This makes the feature pretty much useless because now the user still has to look at their wrist the whole time to check the time.

Could this please be fixed? One of the reasons I bought mine is for the interval functionality.

Thanks. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
39 REPLIES 39

Apologies for delay.

yes to both

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello guys, I hope you are doing fine.

I am glad to hear that for one of you this issue has been resolved. Keep in mind that I have escalated this issue to our team for further investigation. Once I receive any type of information about it, I will be glad to let you know.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s what happened with me as well, and it’s working now, with and without heart rate alerts. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue. Can you please let us know if there have been any updates? Can it be due to a broken tracker? I am sick of the interval function not working on my Charge 4.

Best Answer

Check your Do Not Disturb setting, if you haven't already.   For some reason if that is turned on, the HIT won't vibrate.  That was the problem for me.

Best Answer

Thank you

I’ll check it out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That was it! Thanks so much, such an easy fix to what I thought was a very severe problem! They were telling me to return it and everything but it was such a simple fix.

Best Answer

I am very disappointed with the Fitbit Charger 4! I have had my fitbit 2 for years and I loved it. I have had my fitbit 4 since May of 2020. It will not vibrate or make any sound. I have tried many strategies and had high hopes but to no avail . I am planning to sent my fitbit back and get something that will work. The tracker is suppose to help relieve stress not cause it.  

Sincerely,

Freemont

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Do you know if this has been figured out yet? I tried using my interval timer for the first time this morning on my Charge 4 and the vibration was non-existent. It was really disappointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this issue. The other vibration alerts work just fine, but it’s stopped vibrating to signal intervals! This is the main functionality for me. It’s also stopped alerting me to take 250 steps each hour. That’s the second principal thing I use it for. I’ve had this less than a year! How do I fix it? I’ve restarted, I’ve checked the settings, the problem persists. This is really making me regret getting a Fitbit instead of an Apple Watch. Please advise!

Has this been resolved? I have the same problem and this is the primary thing I use the Fitbit for, so I’m regretting my purchase. Can this be fixed?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all, I had the same problem and fixed it through setting the following: 

do not disturb modus on 

training signals on (directly below)

That helped for me, hope for you too!

Best Answer

Hey @isabellala, welcome to the Forums.

I appreciate the information provided about fixing this interval training  issue. I know our fiends will find this really helpful.

Keep the stepping up!

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I faced this issue and found this thread. I got it working, here is what I did

1. Reset my charge 4

2. Went to the settings section on my device and turned on and and then turned off "do not disturb". it was already off but nevertheless did that once.

3. Interval buzz started working.

Hope this helps others.

-M

Best Answer

Check your DND setting. (Press and hold the button and tap DND if it is illuminated). I'd inadvertently enabled mine. As soon as it was disabled the interval workout buzzed when it was time to transition.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to know why this feature was removed, was it a cost decision? And what differentiates Fitbit from other health trackers now and which health tracker other than Fitbit would you recommend seeing that Fitbit takes away features without consulting the community at all.

Best Answer

Not sure if anyone's still looking for an answer on this, but I found the problem on mine. The update apparently turned on Fitbit's new Sleep Mode, which was unable to determine when I got up and started running. Once I figured that out and scheduled my Sleep mode instead of having it on, mine was all better.

Best Answer

Yes, that solved it for me too 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have restarted and still no vibrating intervals.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn’t fix it. The intervals are set correctly and haven’t changed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you checked that DND is not turned on?

Best Answer