Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 not keeping a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Charge 4 all of a sudden is blank, I charged it yesterday and last night it went blank again, has a smiley face on it but now it’s blank again I charged it overnight and it is still blank, if I touch the back of it it turns green so I’m sure there is power somewhere, I have had it a year, can you help me as I do use it for everything, very frustrated, I would like to talk to someone that can help not all theses messages, please help 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @JEREPIKE

Thank you for sharing all these details about the inconvenience you've been having with your Charge 4 and for confirming that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps. 

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. 

Have a good day. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been in contact and she had me clean the charge port and back of Fitbit with alcohol, that helped but I have had to charge it two or three times since. I called back today and talked to someone and she said I would get a email in a few min giving  me further instructions. But so far all I have got is this message. This is crazy. Very flustered also still not getting text messages very disappointed in the Fitbit 4. Please help me.

Best Answer

@JEREPIKE Thank you for your reply and for confirming that you already tried the steps suggested. 

It seems that you've been in touch with the Support team and they already sent you a response with some more information. In this case, I recommend that you continue the communication with them for further assistance. 

Have a good day. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer