Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 not showing sleep info in tracker

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All, I started to wear my new Charge 4 for 5 days now.

1st day, Apps doesn't have sleep data and sleep score.

2nd day same thing.

3rd day, 4th day and 5th day, Apps starting to give sleep data and sleep score however those two data doesn't sync to my Charge 4.

I rebooted my Charge 4 through:

1. Settings > About > Reboot Device and sync with the Mobile Apps. Result is still no sleep data and sleep score on my Charge 4.

2. While charging hold the button for 8 seconds and after that sync with the Mobile Apps. Result is still the same no sleep data and sleep score on my Charge 4.

Also I uninstalled my Fitbit apps on my mobile device (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+) and reinstalled and sync. Result also the same no sleep data and sleep score on my Charge 4.

Please help.

Thank you very much in advance.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community, @Ferdi_P and @Rich_Laue, thanks for the input.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing with your sleep information and for the efforts in trying to fix this issue.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67

Hello @Ferdi_P are you saying that you dont have any sleep recording in the phones Fitbit app?

Or do you only have simple sleep?

If you only see simple sleep, then please tap a night in question and read the excuse under the simple sleep graph

Sleep stages require 3 hours of sleep and a consistent heartrate.

As for getting sleep data back to the Charge 4, this should happen during the next sync. A restart is just that, a restart, the data still needs to be retrieved from the cloud storage.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community, @Ferdi_P and @Rich_Laue, thanks for the input.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing with your sleep information and for the efforts in trying to fix this issue.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi @Rich_Laue,

Thank you for your reply. 

I have complete sleep data and sleep score on my phone fitbit app. However the data doesn't sync to my Charge4 even after I reboot by Charge4 and sync many times. Thus, on my Charge4 it is showing No Score and No Data.

Best Answer

Hi @AlejandraFitbit ,

Thank you for your attention. The problem is still not solved yet. Looking forward to a solution from fitbit. 

Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi @Rich_Laue,

Just an update regarding my case. It's the 6th day that I'm using fitbit. Suddenly everything is fine by itself. Sleep data and sleep score working well on my phone apps and also the sleep data and sleep score synced to my Charge4. So now my Charge4 is working well too.

Anyway thank you for the attention. 

Best Answer

Hi @AlejandraFitbit,

Just an update regarding my case. It's the 6th day that I'm using fitbit. Suddenly everything is fine by itself. Sleep data and sleep score working well on my phone apps and also the sleep data and sleep score synced to my Charge4. So now my Charge4 is working well too.

Anyway thank you for the attention. 

Best Answer

Those are great news, @Ferdi_P.

I am glad to hear this and appreciate the update. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, I have the same problem. When you say it "suddenly" started working, can you clarify if you did any more reboot and deinstall/ Re install in between? Or was it just a "sit & wait" and sync to the app. I am wearing my charge 4 now since around 23 June. And sleep data always need multiple syncs to  even appear on my app whilst steps etc sync much more easily. Thanks

Best Answer

Hi @Tcmiro,

What I meant by suddenly is just sit and wait as when I was facing the problem, I've tried all the suggestions posted in the community but it doesn't solve it.

In fact the current situation is more of like come and go. A few days i will have the sleep data synced to my Charge 4 but some days I won't have the sleep data on my Charge 4.

Anyway, I don't real mind it as long as the main functions of the Charge 4 are working fine and sync seamlessly with the Fitbit Mobile Apps. As for the detail sleep data I could always refer to the Fitbit Mobile Apps.

Your situation is better than mine as it syncs to your Charge 4 at least. Mine doesn't for the whole day.

Hope it explains. 

Happy working out!

Best Answer

I have the exact prpblem now.... do yoi recall what you did tp.fix it? App data is ok for me it just does not.display on the unit itself always sayong "no data"

Best Answer

Hi @gilghost ,

I did as per what the community suggested:

1. Reboot through settings>about>reboot device. Then sync.

2. While charging hold the side button for about 8 to 10 seconds to reboot. Then sync.

3. I even go to the extend of re-pairing my Charge 4 with my phone and re-installing my mobile apps. All of the above doesn't solve the problem.

I guess you just have to wait for it. However, for the past two days I've been getting the sleep data on my Charge 4. hopefully it stays this way 🙂

Have a great workout!

Best Answer

yeah already performed those steps also.... weird that it shows in the app so means the c4 is capturing the data.... strange that it does not reflect on the display....

Best Answer

Hi @gilghost,

Yeap it is very weird. Fyi today I don't get the data on my Charge 4. 

Anyway I'm at peace with it now as I can always refer to the mobile apps for more detail sleep data.

Just so you know, you are not alone.

Have a great workout ! 

🙂

Best Answer

If you are aware of the problem and have been for over a month, maybe good business idea would be to message all registered customers with an apology and a guarantee that it will be fixed. Otherwise you could be be knowingy selling a faulty product which does not conform with consumer Law in most jurisdictions where your products are marketed.

Best Answer

I had thought after the latest firmware update the sleep display issue would have been resolved but it would seem we're still out of luck.  I am just wondering if anyone else experienced the tracker displaying the sleep data if they took a nap that was long enough for the tracker to record.  For example, I was able to sleep for about 6 hours yesterday;  my tracker will not display the sleep data the following morning (on the phone app it's ok).  If I am able take a nap (long enough for the tracker to record) later in the day that's when the tracker starts displaying the sleep data.  

Best Answer

I am having the same problem as above. Fitbit Charge 4 is syncing and detailing sleep on my app but the details won't show up on my watch it just reads "no data"

How do I rectify this?

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you, @A_Wind.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing with your sleep information. As mentioned previous, we are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Best Answer

Hi there my sleep data still won’t display on my charge 4 and it’s been weeks now - and now the weight data has stopped displaying and today won’t count floors I’ve only had my Fitbit 4 months and feeling seriously ripped off!!!

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. The sleep score and data show on the app on my phone. However they don't show on my actual device. It says "no score" and "no data" on there. I bought my Charge 4 last week brand new. Any advice on how to get it to show would be helpful.

Best Answer