Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 not tracking sleep times accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I go to bed around 9.30pm. Sleep mode on.  I get up for a bathroom break around 1am. Next day my sleep log tells me I only slept from 1am till wake up time.  Why does it reset in the middle of the night?  I can edit the time but the sleep data from 9.30pm to 1am is lost?  Any ideas how I fix this please?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Lynnyme, welcome to the Fitbit community!

I appreciate you sharing the information about the difficulties you're having with tracking your sleep. There could be various reasons why the sleep data is inaccurate, such as taking breaks during the night. It's important to note that your Fitbit device requires a minimum of three hours of uninterrupted sleep to provide the most precise readings.

To prevent the device from registering that you woke up during the night, I would suggest avoiding syncing the device while taking a bathroom break. This will ensure that your sleep measurements accurately reflect the period of uninterrupted sleep.

To gain a better understanding of how the sleep tracking feature works, I suggest reading the article "How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?".

Best Answer
0 Votes