Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 notifications and Screen wake option stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an IPhone, recently I stopped getting call and text notifications on my charge 4.  I keep getting messages about problems my ‘android device’ I don’t have an android phone.

also my charge 4 has stopped showing the clock face when I lift my wrist, I have to squeeze the start button every time.

Help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Loribmorgan. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the steps you've followed prior to posting. At this time, please make sure that your Charge 4 hasn't gone into Sleep or DND mode. When any of these settings are activated: 

• Notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker’s screen to turn on.

To change this, press and hold the button, and swipe left to access the quick settings screen. Tap a setting to turn it on or off. When you turn off the setting, the icon appears dim with a line through it. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

If that is not the case, I recommend performing the suggested steps from this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? I also recommend performing a restart to your Charge 4 by following the instructions here

On a side note, the messages that you receive are related to an issue affecting syncing and notifications, but using Android phones. Thanks for your feedback about it. 

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was on chat with customer support for two hours. I followed all the steps, deleted my device and re-installed it following all the directions. My clock face still does not how up when I wake up my Fitbit nor are any of my calls or notifications causing my watch to vibrate. i have a case number and the info as to when I activated my Charge 4 plus the version number. I have been on hold with customer support forever and am ready to hang up. My phone was activated on 2021-05-07. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I spoke to a person in Customer Support. It was an easy fix - hold the button on the side in for 2 seconds. The DND icon show up. Turn it off and turn off Sleep icon below it. Make sure the wake up Icon (below the Sleep icon) is lit up. Now why did the Chat person not know that? I wasted an entire night trying to fix this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Nina46.

I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the issue with your Fitbit Charge 4. Thank you for your feedback.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes