Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 screen blank.... tried reset got smiley now buzzing when button pressed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, yesterday my screen went blank. However it was recording events.

This morning I tried the reset by putting it on changing cradle and pressing the button. I got the smiley but then nothing happened.

Now when I reset the button it buzzes. The app nolonger connects and the green light on the back aso does not come on when I wear the fitbit.

Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Skassama , A warm welcome to the Community!  Thank you for your report and efforts with the restarts.  

The best place to get Support for your situation is to have a chat or call our team. 

They'll be more than happy to have a look at your Charge 4. 

Here are our contact options. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same thing. About a week ago it started acting up and would fully lose charge in 1 day. Previous to that I’d only charge it once a week. Any luck figuring out how to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SMMONN , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your efforts and report.

Have you tried restarting the Charge 4? How do I restart my Fitbit device?

See  you around.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes