Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 stopped receiving notifications and it doesn't vibrate anymore

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 4 has stopped vibrating for reminders to move. Additionally it no longer receives text notifications or any other app notifications. 
my iOS is up to date. I have rebooted and paired with my iPhone. I have checked to be sure do not disturb is off. I have my charge 4 set to vibrate strong. 

I’m hard of hearing and this is a critical feature for me. please help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Coco_Rottie. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 4 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend taking a look at these two help articles Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me? and Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Coco_Rottie. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 4 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend taking a look at these two help articles Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me? and Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im beginning ti fekl lije this is a tech glitch with the Charge 4 trackers. I am having the same issue and none of the steps advised has worked.

Did your issue get resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Alvetam Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 4. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

Please check if your Charge 4 isn't either on sleep mode or DND. When the do not disturb setting is on, notifications, goal celebrations, heart zone alerts, and reminders to move don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.

When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker’s screen to turn on.

Sleep mode doesn't automatically turn off unless you set a sleep mode schedule. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 4 has started doing the same thing today. I check my do not disturb and sleep. They are both fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes