Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 stopped vibrating for notifications and AZM notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Fitbit charge 4 two weeks ago- everything was going smoothly- for the last few days it has stopped vibrating my cardio and fat burning and zone points during boot camp.  It has stopped vibrating for incoming messages AND most disappointing, it has stopped giving me my ten minutes step reminder.  I have reset, resynced, turned all notifications off then on again to try to get it going to no avail.   Now just today I noticed it was not counting my steps two different times today until I shook my wrist and tapped the watch.  Is this defective or because of the latest update? If so I need to return ASAP.  Any insight would be great! Thank you!

Has anyone else had this problem?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

This post cued me to recheck my settings again.  I must have held my finger down too long because DND was on.   I've  turned it off and now all has returned to normal in FitBitLand.

Best Answer

@HennyvdV Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

@Nifsa Hi there. Thanks for confirming that your Charge 4 is vibrating now. 

I'd like you to ensure that Screen Wake is turned on in your tracker, this will turn on the screen when you turn your wrist toward you. To do so, open Quick Settings, press and hold the button and swipe left on the tracker for a faster way to access certain settings. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. Tanken you. Now its working. ☺

Sendt fra min Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nifsa Glad to hear you're back on track. 

May I recommend to visit our Health & Wellness Boards? You'll find useful tips about Get Moving, Healthy Eating and more. 

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks it seems I had enabled DND by mistake. Once that was done, it helped enable notifications again.

Best Answer
0 Votes